Hello :)

by - Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've just realised that I haven't posted anything about myself which seems rather rude. I'm sure whoever stumbles across my tiny patch of web space would at least like to know my basic facts and if you don't then that's perfectly fine.

My name is Jade and I'm about to turn the big 2-0 exactly a whole week today (21/02) and to be completely honest I don't think I'm ready, I'm still too childish in most of my ways and the very thought of it scares me.

I'm extreamly small for my age, just brushing the 4'10" mark and let me tell you, even though Ive finally come to love my height after many years it's still a pain in the bum when my brother who's younger than me (and oober tall) thinks its funny to put things away on high shelves.

I'm not your typical Girly girl, I only got into make-up properly when I hit my late teens although I've always been an dedicated follower of fashion (hehe, song reference) since I was old enough to know what fashion was. My blog will range from pink and fluffy animals to indie bands that I've recently discovered and want to share with the world.

Hope you find something that makes you smile for the rest of the day,
Jade xx




You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo