Welcome to the Upper East Side.

by - Saturday, June 30, 2012


instagram - @tumbelina0x


I was being a busy bee at work today when I was sorting out one of the donations when I came across this hidden treasure tucked away at the bottom of a bag.

A few years ago I made it my mission to try and read all of the Gossip Girl books as I was such a big fan of the television show. However I had never heard of these books, the "Carlyles" series untill this March. From reading the blurb it seems as if it's a spin off from the Serena/Blair years (correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm already hooked and I haven't even opened the book yet, a good sign. Besides for £1 it would have been rude not to!

Have you read any of the GG books and if so what did you think?


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo