Botanics Eye Make-up Remover.

by - Thursday, July 26, 2012

Truth be told I was unaware of the Botanics skin care range until the other day when I popped into Boots to pick up some more face wipes. As I has time to kill before work I had a cheeky peek around the store and came across their Bright Eye Soothing Eye Make Up Remover, mainly because of the pink flower on the bottle,(I'm such a sucker for girly things).

The product itself is mostly oil based which is enriched with hibiscus to both cleanse and brighten the eye area, leavening your skin smooth and with a refreshed feeling. In order for its make-up removing magic to work wonder it needs to be activated by being shaken for ten seconds, this mixes all the different substances together to make the final cleanser.

Overall I really am enjoying this product and can safely say that I will be repurchasing when my current bottle runs out as well as having a gander at the other items in the Botanics range. It currently retails in boots at £2.66 which is a third off the usual £3.99 price tag! Have you tried any of the Botanics range and if so what would you recommend?


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo