Face of the Day #1.

by - Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Here is my first attempt at a Face of the Day post. I know that the quality isn't all that brilliant but that's because my camera is at least five years old so all of todays snazzy technology wasn't invented then, or it just wasn't as good as it is now.





Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shadeVanille - here
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light - here
Mac MSF Natural in Medium Plus - here
Mac Powder Blush in Pink Swoon - here

Eyes:
Soap & Glory It's About Prime Eye Shaddow Primer in Bright Light - here
Mac Eye Shaddow in Honey Lust - here
Mac Sliver Skates Technicoal Eye Liner - Limted Edition
Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara - here

Lips:
Mac Lipstick in Hue (Glaze finish) - here



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Bourjois foundation and the collection 2000 concealer!
    -Taqhdees x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! Both just give such amazing coverage & they don't burn a giant hole in my purse :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo