Face of the Day #2.

by - Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Off to work soon so I may be typing this up before I go and will then post this when I'm back from ballet this evening. This is just a general look that I use on a working day-to-day basis.

Face:
Benefit Porefessional Primer - here
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade Vanille - here
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light - here


Eyes:
Soap & Glory It's About Prime Eye Shaddow Primer in Bright Light - here
Mac Eye Shaddow in Honey Lust - here
Mac Eye Shaddow in Snow Season - Limited Edition
Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara - here
Bourjois Effect Smoky Pencil in Ultra Black - here
Lips:
Nothing! That's my natural lip colour.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo