LOTD - Clothes #2

by - Monday, July 02, 2012

Monday is Clothes day! Thanks as always to Louise I bring you todays LOTD which will hopefully cheer all you lovely people up as the British weather is terrible as usual.

I have chosen to share these tan boots from Zara. Before I continue, yes they are from the children's range (£12.99) as I have size one feet! (Such a tiny thing me) but they have very similar 'adult' sizes which are available here (£29.99). They are extremely wearable and can be worn well into the harsh winter months as well as the current dismal summer rains that seem to be ongoing.

What is your clothing must-have of the week? Let me know in the comments below.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo