LOTD - Etsy #1

by - Sunday, July 01, 2012

The LOTD, which is founded, (made, hosted, however you want to spin it) from the lovely Louise is Etsy. Quite a simple task: find an item that you find interesting and/or inspiring and share it with the world.

It's common knowledge to anyone who knows me that I have been in love with Alice In Wonderland ever since I was a little girl, there's just something so special about Alice's tale that appeals to all ages.

The item I’m choosing as my first Etsy-share is this adorable iPhone charger which is a larger than life sized pink hard back book with different illustrations inspired by wonderland all over. Even though I actually don't own an iPhone I'm far to in awe by this creation to not post it.

What do you think of my pick and what is your favourite Esty find?




You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo