LOTD - Video #2.

by - Saturday, July 07, 2012

Hi there Girlies (and Guys if any are reading this) today's Love Of The Day is Video. For the past two years I have been addicted to watching beauty videos on Youtube, namely Louise, (who started all these Love Of The Day(s) - if you are anything like me then you will love her!) Zoe, Fleur and Tanya.


This may sound a bit weird to some but after watching these lovely ladies for so long I feel as if I've grown to know them as if they were close personal friends of mine and for that reason, and also because it's the cutest video ever, I'd like to share Fleur and Mike's Engagement video. They are just a joy to watch and they both look over the moon at their big news, also I think that Mike needs to make a channel of his own - even if heonly posts one video a month as he's just so charismatic and seems like a nice guy.


What is your Love Of The Day? Let me know!



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really need to start watching some vlogs!! I'll have to check these ones out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo