Simply Pure Light Face Moisturiser - A Review

by - Monday, July 02, 2012

Think back to a few weeks ago when England was caught up in that blistering heat wave and the whole country was flocking to the beaches. Like millions of women as soon as the sun broke through my skin decided to protest in the only way it knows how, to dry up and itch like crazy which left me with horribly large red blotches all over my face and neck.

In desperate need of some TLC I hunted all over the World Wide Web and high street alike to try and find anything that would calm down my skin. Unable to find anything that my skin agreed with I even considered forking out big bucks on an Elizabeth Arden cream that my Grandma uses. I was on my way into work the next day when I popped into Superdrug to pick up some more hair dye when I stumbled across the Simply Pure Light face moisturiser on my way to make my purchases. On a whim and fed up to the back teeth with my uncooperative skin I added this to my basket and took it straight to work to try it in the staff bathroom before my shift.

I dabbed a small pea sized amount on each of the red splodges, along the bridge of my nose and down my neck, rubbed it in a bit and off I went. Five hours later the redness had completely vanished and my skin felt as if I'd just deep cleansed it.

The formula is very light, hence the name, isn't sticky or greasy like some moisturisers can be and it has a nice clean fresh sent to it. It comes in a neat white tube with a simple curved feather on the front and a turquoise coloured bottom. For just £2.59 it's a complete bargain and I can't rave about it enough.

What is your beauty must have for the summer months? Let me know in the comments below.


 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo