Heaven & Earth Palette- Review

by - Thursday, August 30, 2012


I purchased my first MUA palette, Starry Nights about a year ago when the brand was launched in Superdrug and have loved and cherished it as if it were a precious jewel to this very day, and after hearing such rave reviews of the Heaven and Earth Palette I decided to give it a whirl too to see just what all the fuss was about.


Many have dubbed this the (extremely) cheaper version of the famed Urban Decay Naked palette, but sadly as I've never managed to try the Naked pallet I can't really compare the two, all I know is that it's apparently supposed to be super-duper.



 The first thing I love about the Heaven and Earth palette is the price. For a measly £4 you simply just can't go wrong in my eyes, although the less said about the applicator that comes with it the better.  There are 12 shades in total, each and every one is super pigmented and they last all day (with a primer, about approx 6 hours without depending on your skin type.)

Top row swatches...

And the bottom row.


As well as the brilliant quality of the shadows the actual packaging isn't too shabby either, again for under a fiver it's better than I'd expect. The case is made of black plastic and has a clear window so that you're able to see all the shades without the fuss of having to opening it up, although for some reason my one keeps sticking so it's a bit tricky to open.

I'd defiantly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't fancy having to take out a mortgage to purchase the Urban Decay palettes or just if you want something new for the autumn season.

Have you tried anything from the MUA range? If so I'd love to know what your favourite products are.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo