Kardashian Kollection Hits UK.

by - Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Being a self confessed 'Dash Doll' and generally oober obsessed with all things Kardashian I couldn't wait to give you lovely people this quick update.


After months of teasing us with cryptic tweets Kourtney, Kim and Khloe have announced that their 'Kollection' will hit our shores this Autum, the current launch date is set at mid November 2012 and will be sold in Dorethy Perkins. Out of the 600-odd Dorethy Perkins stores a select 250 will be graced with this eagerly awaited collection. But don't fear if your local shop doesn't stock this, there's always the good old Internet to purchase your Kardashian Klobber, (see what I did there, with th 'k'? Ok just me.)

The initial launch will see 100 pieces released that will include clothing and bags with accessories and footwear launching in early 2013.

I don't know about you but I'm super excited as I've wanted to get my mitts on these babies since they were released in the States and I'm already itching to see which items I want to add to my wardrobe.

Are you as much of an eager beaver as me, love anything Kardashian or even if you're not all that keen let me know in the comments below and in the words of Gossip Girl, I'll keep you posted on all the updates.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo