OOTD .01

by - Monday, August 13, 2012

I've never done an Outfit Of The Day post before so hopefully this first one will be okay, fingers crossed!



Despite it being the middle of summer the weather today is utter pants so I opted for a more cosy style today. I'm wearing a long knitted purple cardigan from Primark which is unbelievably warm and comfy, a plain beige vest top with a circle neckline from Topshop, faux leather shorts with a gold zip pocket detail from Primark, ripped styled black tights, again from Primark and finally a assorted collections of bracelets that I wear on an everyday basis.

I hope you enjoyed my first OOTD post



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow your sooo pretty and gorgeous. 'Utter pants', I love your wording and congrats on your first OOTD. Wonderful job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me pretty & gorgeous? never heard that before! (: thankyou sweetie! you're so lovely! ps, love your blog btw
    jade xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo