Just a thought.

by - Wednesday, August 08, 2012

For the past year and a half I've seen Beauty Bloggers from all over the world rave about the latest Beauty Box craze.


For those of you who are not aware of the concept, here's a quick explanation: You pay however much a subscription costs a month and said company will send you a box full of sample sized products to try, on the rare occasion you may be lucky enough to get a full sized product but that's pretty slim pickings.

I was tempted to try out these "must have boxes" but then I thought, 'why should we have to pay for free samples?' If you look properly at the Beauty Box idea that is what it essentially is, paying a bomb for something that would normally not cost you single a penny. Now guess what, I logged onto YouTube and one of my favourite bloggers, Richie Nickel has just posted a video on this very idea, oh err spooky!



One of my new 'must visit everyday' website is What's In My Handbag a site that has taken the idea of the classic 'What's in my bag' videos and formed a business out of it. WIMH is extreamly simple to use too which is an even bigger bonus, you just sign up and register your address and each week a new offer for a free product will be added, all you need to do is put in a request for whatever the product may be and if you're lucky enough you will revive it in approx. 21 days.

I hope this post has been of some help to you & I'd love to know your views on the Beauty Boxes, let me know in the comments below.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo