Wishlist #4

by - Saturday, August 04, 2012

1. Heel Genius - Soap & Glory // It seems that I have heel problems like my Mum. They have formed a nasty calluses and cornes on both my feet. Not pleasent at all and this seems to be a good anitdote for them.

2. Cupcake face mask - Lush // One of my friends tried this the other day and her skin looked blooming amazing! I also love chocolate and anything Lush related.

3. Heaven and Earth Palett - MUA // I've owned the Stary Nights palett for close to a year now and after a brief few months when I forgot about it I've now become addicted to it once again. I have read so many good reviews about this pallet and for £4 it would just be rude not to buy it.

4. 'Shade 15/Juicy' Lipstick - MUA // Sadly my local Superdrug's MUA range is shocking! I already own four of MUA's lipsticks and they are deffinatly worth all the hype that they recive. Still on the hunt for this colour.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG I own all of those except the lush face masks, love your posts and please check my one out. x

    http://themidnightsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've subscribed, your blog is lovely :) well that's just plain spooky :) hehe
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo