Liebster Award

by - Tuesday, September 25, 2012



A week or so ago I was nominated by the lovely Saeeda for the Liebster Award! The purpose of the award is to connect bloggers from all over the world and to generally get to know new people, at least, that's what Google told me!


The rules of the tag/award are simple as pie:
  • Each person has to at least 11 things about themselves
  • They also must answer the 11 questions that was tagged to them
  • They then must create 11 random questions to ask their nominees
  • Then choose 11 people , with less than 200 followers t answer them.
  • These lucky bloggers must be told.
  • There are no tag-backs!
11 facts about me:
  1. I was named 'Jade' after Mick Jagger's daughter, Jade Jagger.
  2. I have a small obsession with owls.
  3. I have a tattoo of the Deathly Hallows on my left wrist.
  4. I can't fall asleep properly if Jasper isn't near/on my bed.
  5. my favourite program at the moment is Once Upon A time, I love Rumpelle!
  6. The first 'expensive' item of make-up I bought was a MAC lipstick.
  7. I'm 4'10'' & 20 years old.
  8. I'm a ballet dancer.
  9. I will happily sit there and eat a whole tub of peanut butter in one go.
  10. The first movie I saw at the cinema was Lady & The Tramp with my Mum.
  11. I dream of working at Disneyland Paris, I've already auditioned once and plan to do it again.
Saeeda's Questions:

1. Where would you like to live, if you had unlimited money?
Australia or New Zealand.
2. Straightener or curler?
Straightener.
3. Favourite fashion trend atm?
There's so many I love... brightly coloured leggings and Grunge.
4. What's your favourite colour?
It changes from day to day, but mostly it's pumpkin orange.
5. Using three words how would you describe yourself.
Petite, excitable & happy.
6. Favourite clothing store?
Topshop.
7. Which celebrity would you compare yourself with?
Humm... I don't know... 
8. Do you have any tattoo's?
One, the Deathly Hallows symbol on my left wrist & planning my next one.
9. Do you have a middle name, if so what?
My middle name is Charlotte.
10. All time favourite song that you would listen to over and over again.
Mean - Taylor Swift
11. If you play an instrument what is it?
Nope, I'm tone deaf!


My Questions:

1. How old were you when you first started to wear make-up?
2. Where is your favourite place to shop?
3. Do you have any style icons, if so, who?
4. What is your favourite season?
5.  Do you have any hobbies, if so what are they?
6. What is the one make-up item that you can't live without?
7.  What was your favourite childhood television show?
8.  Do you have any pets?
9. If you could be invisible for one day what would you do?
10. Where would you go on holiday if you had unlimited money?
11. Why did you start blogging? 

Finally, I tag: 
Leanne
Elle
Lola


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. congrats for the award. :D

    new follower anyway. if you don't mind follow mine. nice to know you. :)

    http://priskajr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) and i'd love to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo