Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub - Review

by - Thursday, September 20, 2012

Last night I polished off the last of my trusty face wash, the Pink Grapefruit Daily scrub by Neutrogena.

Having tried various spot and cleaning products over the past ten or so years I have yet to find one that's even come close to the amazing standard of Pink Grapefruit. The scrub smells like Grapefruit (just as you'd expect it to, but that's not always the case) and unless my nose is playing tricks on me there is also a tiny hint of something sweet mixed in there too. It works the same way as any face scrub, you just apply to a wet face and rub it into your skin and then rinse off with clean water.

Every time that I've used this my face has feel instantly refreshed, my skin soft and it doesn't make my face itch as I'm sadly prone to in the summer months which is a big thumbs up also. It sells for around the £4 mark but I simply can not recommend this enough, just think of it as a mini investment for your face - as you would a high end lipstick (although £4 is not exactly high end, but you get my drift) I purchased my tube of it about four months ago and have used it religiously everyday, even this morning when I had to cup open the tube to get to the very dregs, so it lasts ages too!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo