I ♥ Fall (Autumn) Tag

by - Friday, October 26, 2012

picture credit

Although I don't make videos on YouTube I have to confess that I'm addicted to watching them. One of the newest videos currently doing the rounds at the moment is the '♥ Fall Tag' and I absolutely refuse to be left out as, number one, Autumn is my favourite season and number two, I love Halloween! It really annoys me that Halloween isn't as popular here in England like it is in the States (boo-hoo!) by the way, yes I know that we call 'Fall' Autumn over here but for the purpose of this tag it shall remain as Fall. Also, I found the questions on the wonderful Leanne's blog here.

  THE TAG QUESTIONS:


01. Favourite Fall lip product?
I'm currently in love with Make Up Academy's lipstick in shade two It's a soft plum (almost burgundy)  colour with subtle hints of pink. I find that as I don't feel brave enough to wear a deep dark purple this colour is the prefect alternative.


02. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
As I have a gross habit of nibbling my nails I don't wear Nail Polish on my fingers, just my toes and in Summer. But if I did have nice nails then I would love to try the mushroom shades.

03. Favourite Starbucks Fall drink?
It's a three way tie between the Pumpkin Spice Latte, Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate & Chi Tea Latte.


04. Favourite Fall candle?
I don't buy expensive candles but I still have an old  Primark Home Cinnamon one that is still going strong.


05. Favourite Fall scarf or accessory?
My favourite scarf is one I got a few weeks ago from Primark, it's light grey and it's decorated with deep grey owls. 

06. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Sadly, we don't actually have anything like this in England, we do have Haunted Houses but they are usually restricted to pop-up mini theme parks on on the beach. As a complete horror-movie nut I'd love to see more  Haunted Houses around and to go to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando.


07. Favourite Halloween movie?
There are so many! It's tradition for me to watch Halloween on the night (of Halloween, nothing like good old Michael Myers) but my favourite has to be A Nightmare On Elm Street. Also, when I was little I would always watch the Halloweentown movies on Disney Channel. They were epic!

08. Favourite sweets to eat on Halloween?
Anything I can get my hands on. I love sweets!

09. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Little Red Riding Hood.

10. What is your favourite thing about Fall?
The crisp cool air, long dog walks, the different colours of the leaves, hot chocolate, horror movie marathons, and Starbucks drinks.


I TAG:
Laura's All Made Up
Elle Sees
The Beauty Dazzler
Love Fashion Obsess Over Beauty
AND YOU!



You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I plan on doing this on my blog, but will answer here too!
    01. Favourite Fall lip product?
    Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Balm Stain Pencils--particularly crush


    02. Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
    oxblood--i have an essie one i love

    03. Favourite Starbucks Fall drink?
    Pumpkin Spice Latte, Salted Caramel


    04. Favourite Fall candle?
    apple cinnamon or pumpkin

    05. Favourite Fall scarf or accessory?
    it's still too hot for scarves here :( but i have a aubgerine hat i love

    06. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
    you must come to america!! we really do up halloween! i hate haunted houses bc i'm a wimp, but i always visit one or a corn maze


    07. Favourite Halloween movie?
    When a Stranger Calls Back, from the 90s. Spoiler alert: the killer was in the house the whole time---he painted himself to match the walls!!

    08. Favourite sweets to eat on Halloween?
    Anything chocolate

    09. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
    1/2 barbie, 1/2 zombie

    10. What is your favourite thing about Fall?
    same for me:The crisp cool air, long dog walks, the different colours of the leaves, hot chocolate, horror movie marathons, and Starbucks drinks. PLUS my birthday and pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I studied "When A Stranger Calls" for my GCSE English Lit. The plot is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I have done my tag which is now on my blog! Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! i loveee watching youtube videos too and i've really enjoyed watching the i love fall tag. i really want to do it myself so i might take your offer up on the tag! :) i just followed you btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following me Naomi :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo