Once Upon A Time: 'Belle' Inspired Outfit

by - Sunday, October 21, 2012

photos from sixbluemarbles

Over the past six or so months I've become a tad obsessed with a television show some of you may know about called "Once Upon A Time". Being a life-long lover of anything (even remotely) Disney related I was hooked on this from the moment I saw it.  Despite only appearing for three episodes in the shows first series my favourite character has to be Belle (played by Emilie de Ravin), with Ruby/Red following hot on her heels in a close second. One of the many things that I love about the character is her clothes, they are exactly my kind of style and Emilie manages to pull each and every outfit off with such grace and ease, without looking too try hard.

Here is my mini Belle inspired outfit collage, hope you like it!

 DRESS // SHOES  // NAIL VANISH (RASPBERRY) // BELT





You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. She's my favrote character too! She and Snow, i love both there style :)

    x Audrey

    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i meant Favorited of course :)

      x audrey

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo