Once Upon A Time: 'Ruby/Red' Inspired Outfit

by - Monday, October 22, 2012

photos from tumblr

Continuing on from my previous Once post I now bring you style inspired by my second favourite character, Ruby Lucas/Red Riding Hood (played by Meghan Ory). I've just finished watching this weeks episode, The Crocodile and amongst the mind-boggling storyline one of the things that stood out to me was Ruby's killer style. Apart from looking like she's just stepped out of a rock music video the subtle silk blouse sets off the boldness of the black leather disco pants perfectly. 


HAT // LEGGINGS // BLOUSE // JACKET // SPIKE BRACELET // BANGLES // NECKLACE


Again, I hope that you enjoyed this mini inspired outfit, let me know what you think!



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Totally love this look I'm male and iv done my own recreation of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo