Wishlist #5

by - Friday, October 05, 2012


I saw this jumper in a recent issue of Grazia magazine in their fashion pages and I instantly fell in love with it. It's from Topshop and is part of the new J.W. Anderson collection. Given that I'm obsessed with Halloween and all things related (apart from spiders!) I'm actually surprised that I haven't already snapped this up!

Halloweenyness in the form of ultra epic leg wear! Just like the bat jumper I seriously need these in my life, especially as it's October and all. Mental note - I need to stop shopping at Topshop, it's bad for my bank balance!

I'm currently attempting for (properly) the 100th time to kick my nail biting habit in the butt, for good and this beautiful nail polish, Angora Cardi is my incentive to continue on. It's just so perfect for Autumn and I know that it would look lovely.

What can I say? I have a habit for going all out for Halloween (and Christmas, birthdays, generally any day of the week!)

I managed to track down a pack of two of these babies a month ago in town and now I'm utterly addicted and craving more. I need to find and buy a whole box of these before I burst, they are just so unbelievably scrumptious.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo