Mischief Managed

by - Tuesday, November 06, 2012


On the 29th October I took a two hour car journey with my family to visit the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Watford. We finally purchased the tickets at the beginning of the Summer holidays after figuring out a day that was good for everyone, which between ballet classes, school, work and everything else wasn't easy.

I was so excited as I'm one of the biggest Harry Potter fans I know, I even have a Harry Potter related tattoo (which I plan on going into more detail about in another post) and without sounding bias I'd definitely  recommend going to absolutely anyone, even if you're not that big of a fan and have only just seen a few of the movies the attention to detail that the movie crew and designers have put into every crevice of each set piece and item of clothing is mind boggling! 

Currently about eighty percent of the two hundred plus photos that I took while there are still on my camera which did the lovely job of dying on me towards the end of the day and with no new batteries currently in the house that's where they'll sadly have to stay for now so at the moment please excuse the shoddy quality of my BlackBerry and see for yourself what I'm babbling on about...


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo