MUA Lip Boom Review

by - Friday, November 09, 2012

To celebrate reaching my  60th blog post I'm bringing you a brand spanking new review!

It's taken me months but it's finally happened! I managed to track down the ever elusive Lip Boom in 'It's A Situation' by MUA (£3 each)

This has to be one of the most popular colours this Winter as it's almost always sold out in my local Superdrug and the only reason I finally snapped this one up was that I walked into the shop just as they were finishing re-stacking the shelves.

The lipstick is Matte finish in a dark purple colour, which comes out as a dark plum velvet, almost wine with subtle red undertones when applied to the lips. I applied it twice during the afternoon, once at Midday when I got into work and then at 4pm later in day after I had a cup of tea so I can definitely say that it has amazing staying power so I can guarantee that this will quickly and easily become my go-to Winter shade.

Sadly however I wasn't as keen on the lip gloss. Although it's not as sticky as many glosses I Personally found the bits of glitter to be very scratchy on my lips and just a tad bit too big so I may just be using the lipstick for now unless I have a change of heart - but that's just my own option  I'm sure some people will love the gloss, but it's just not for me.





You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo