Rockin' around the Christmas Tree

by - Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm more than willing to get stuck into the festive spirit. I love everything about Christmas, the time spent with family, putting up the Christmas tree, decorating the house and most of all, stocking up on snuggle-worthy festive knitted jumpers. So why don't you get yourself a nice hot chocolate as I share my favourite Christmas jumper 's from my two top shops.

 one // two // three // four



one // two // three // four

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cute compilation! I adore that Asos mistletoe sweater! A truly modern xmas sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just wish that Primark had a website where they showed their stock as all of my favourite ones are from there & I couldn't use them :( xx

      Delete
  2. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo