Spring cleaning for the soul

by - Monday, February 25, 2013

images found on tumblr.

It's 2013 and one of the traditions in my family is the old saying "A new year means it's time for a new start". Seeing as I reached a complete standstill on the blogging side of things at the end of December, and have yet to start posting again I've decided that what I need is a good kick up the bum, or rather a complete de-clutter and general overhaul of my blog. So with that in mind I'm stripping down the fancy theme and the old name (which looking back now it reminds me of a small toilet - not the nicest of visual images there!) and starting (almost) from scratch, (I don't have the heart to delete my old posts at the moment.) So without further ado, let me welcome you to the new and improved, and newly renamed: Pint Sized Pixie. I hope that you enjoy your time here. 
love jade.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo