50 facts about me

by - Friday, March 01, 2013


01. My middle name is Charlotte.
02. I was born on my Mum's birthday, 28th February.
03. I have size 1 feet. which makes finding shoes a nightmare!
04. Anyone who knows me is aware of my undying love for Winona Ryder.
05. I obsess about things easily. Very easily.
06. Whenever I use khole eyeliner I end up poking myself in the eye.
07. I'm four foot ten, or as my brother tells me on a daily basis - hobbit size.
08. I have a tattoo of the Deathly Hallows on my left wrist.
09. I can't sing a note to save myself.
10. Currently my favorite TV programs are The Carrie Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Dance Moms and True Blood.

11. I can't stand sticky lip gloss.
12. I have four piercings: left helix, lobes and second left lobe.
13. I'd love to visit New York someday.
14. I'm currently working in a local charity shop and have been for the past three years.
15. My favorite places to shop are Topshop, Primark, New Look, Zara & Asos.
16. I'm currently at Grade 6 in Ballet and am due to hopefully go en pointe in September.
17. I'm addicted to playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
18. I collect Disney DVDs.
19. I wish I had hair like Emma Stone, her hair's amazing!
20.  My taste in music is utterly random, one of my favorite artists is Taylor Swift.

21. I'm determined to attempt to try and grow my hair out.
22. I'm the proud dog-mummy of a 1 year old Lhasa Apso called Jasper.
23. I find it hard to get to sleep if Jasper isn't asleep on my bed.
24. My most worn lipstick is Hue by MAC.
25. I could happily (and very easily) eat two popcorn tubes full of marshmallows.
26. I have a deep love of horror movies.
27. That being said, I have a (slightly weird to my friends) crush on Robert Englund.
28. I own all the movies that Tim Burton has ever made.
29. From the ages of 16 to 19 I wore hair bands every single day. I was a little obsessed with Blair Waldorf. 
30. I haven't worn blue eye shadow since I was 12, it just doesn't suet me.

31. I'm double jointed in my left thumb. I call it my disco thumb as I can make it dance.
32. My hair is fussy, it only agrees with certain shampoos.
33. I want to finish redecorating my bedroom before summer.
34. My favorite season used to be winter, until I got fed up of being cold so now it's defiantly summer.
35. I find Mr. Blobby really scary.
36. I was named after Mick Jagger's daughter, Jade Jagger.
37. This list has taken me a week to finish (as of now, 1st March).
38. Even though I'm a BlackBerry owner I'm on Team iPhone.
39. I attended the world premier of Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire.
40. I've never had a set favourite colour, it changes depending on my mood, at the moment it's pink. 

41. I've always wanted a black cat called Salem. Big Sabrina fan right here!
42. I always seem to have at least three different lipsticks in my bag at any one time.
43. I've probably repeated a few facts, my memory is worse than Dory the fish.     
44. I'm not very good at getting back to people, oopsie.
45. I can't stand the taste of jam.
46. I wish I had long hair like the Kardashians but it makes me look like a drowned rat.
47. If you give me a pizza I will eat the whole thing in one sitting.
48. I love bubble bath, all the bubbles!
49. I'm obsessed with woodland critters, especially foxes. 
50. I collect Jack Wills handbooks.

If you've made it this far I hope this wasn't too boring, I've tried to keep it interesting. At the moment I'm still deciding what my next post will be about, I'm torn between a birthday haul or a spring bucket list, either way it should hopefully be up sometime next week.
love jade.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo