Sorry, must dash! OOTD

by - Wednesday, March 06, 2013

I've been run down since Saturday with a nasty bug so please forgive me if I look a little bit messy! Here is my first (decent) outfit of the day post. I haven't actually been anywhere exciting, just walking Jasper round the park and mooching around the house drinking endless cups of honey and lemon, so figures crossed that I'll look alive in my next post!

I bought this jumper around the beginning of February when Primark were still deciding what season it was, you know, the weird time when we start to move from Winter into Spring. I don't think it's available anymore but they have lots that are very similar.

I've paired this with a one of my newer finds, a loose cotton vest with the world's most adorable slogan "Sorry must dash" with a picture of a mustache! he he  Again, it's from good old Primark and is currently selling for £4.

Finally, my Topshop disco pants which are a complete dupe for the pricier American Apparel ones. I'll admit now that I wasn't too keen on them when they first hit shops, but after seeing and hearing Zoe rave about them I decided to see what all the fuss was about and can I just say, wow, these babies are so comfy it's silly. They can currently be found here.


love jade. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo