Television Tuesday - The Carrie Diaries

by - Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Before there was Sex, before there was The City, there was just me, Carrie Bradshaw from Castlebury, Connecticut."


(left - right: Maggie, Walt, Mouse, Carrie, Sebastian, Larissa.)

I'll just put it out there. I've never watched Sex and the City. I don't know why exactly as one of my best friends growing up was hooked to it and watched each new episode the day it aired, I guess that I just had other things that interested me at the time. It wasn't until the end of last year that I heard that a new spin off show was in the works which were to be based off the book series The Carrie Diaries, which serve as a prequel to the Sarah Jessica Parker show.

Curious as I was I did some digging and managed to find a link to watch the show online as it currently doesn't air over here in the UK and boy was I impressed as what I found completely blew my socks off! Honest to God, I haven't watched a show this good that has manged to keep me hooked with every episode since the first season of Gossip Girl. If you love a good, well written teen drama that stands out from the usual dull mass of TV shows then I highly recommend that you tune into this little gem. Trust me, this is going to turn into a huge show that you really wouldn't want to miss.

love jade.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never seen the tv series, only the movies.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo