The end of GFC?

by - Thursday, March 14, 2013


In case you haven't heard the news yet Google recently announced that it's scrapping Google Friend Connect, (or GFC as it's more commonly known) from all non Blogger blogs, which means that there's going to be a lot of empty little spaces around the blogosphere where a blog's followers were once displayed. I'm not quite certain if Mr.Google has plans to remove GFC all together at some point but I thought that I'd take this as a quick chance to share my other links with you guys and ask that you remember to follow me on Bloglovin' and She Said Beauty as well as I'd hate to loose any of my lovely readers.

love jade.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo