Who run the world? Girls!

by - Friday, March 08, 2013

It's 8th March which can only mean one thing, International Women's Day. So put on your best smile and be proud of who you are, and most importantly, be proud to be female! This year (2013) is all about celebrating how far us women have come regarding equal rights to men. This is just a snippet that can be found on IWD website:

"Over time and distance, the equal rights of women have progressed. We celebrate the achievements of women while remaining vigilant and tenacious for further sustainable change. There is global momentum for championing women's equality."

In honour of today here is a small list of my personal top five of women that Inspire me. They may mean diddly squat to most people, but in my eyes I can not think of five more inspirational people who have touched my life in may different ways: be that loving family members. A women who was a great leader for our country and who was sadly taken away before her time. My favourite actress who inspired me to want to act from an early age, and a confident women who battled many terrible things in life and came out standing strong.

1. My Mum.
2. My Grandma.
3. Princess Diana.
4. Winona Ryder
5. Demi Lovato.

love jade.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo