Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor | Review

by - Saturday, June 29, 2013


Hi Pixies! My hair seems to have a mind of it's own, I know that sounds silly but it's true. It's very fussy and only seems to agree with certain types of shampoo, and conditioner always used to be a no-go area as whenever I tried some instead of the luscious, shiny locks the bottle promised my hair would be limp, greasy and feel all slimy (which is never a good thing!) A few years ago I discovered the Aussie shampoos and haven't looked back (fingers crossed it stays that way). Their shampoo seems to be one of the chosen few that my hair has agreed with and I haven't had a trouble with any of their products so far (fingers crossed!).

I bought the 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor during a "what's the worst that can happen?" moment whilst wondering the aisles in Boots as I've just become fed up of my dull looking hair and to be honest, I wasn't convinced that the conditioner would make any diffrence.

I'm so happy that I did decide to buy it as for the first time in my life, my hair is lovely and soft and feels alive, not a greasy scalp or dead end in sight. The smell of the conditioner is absolutely amazing, it smells exactly of what's described on the bottle (Australian Balm Mint to be exact) and has a very floral scent that lingers around long after your hair has dried, and to be honest for £5 a bottle that will proberly last a good couple of months it's well worth forking out the pennies. I can't recommend this enough and a big thank you to Aussie for making my hair lovely again!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this too, it's absolutely lovely. I love the smell as well, its gorgeous.

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that I'm not the only one :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo