Celeb Style | Ariana Grande

by - Sunday, June 09, 2013

Hi there Pixies. Today marks the start of my Celeb Style series where I'll choose a celeb who's look/style i'm currently loving and pick out a few key (and affordable) signature pieces so that we can all recreate their style together. 

I'm kicking off this shindig with my newest and current fashion obsession: Ariana Grande. Growing up I was a huge fan of Victorious and iCarly so when I heard that they were making a spin-off involving the two I was pretty much over the moon. And as a some what planned/happy coincidence the Pilot episode of Sam & Cat aired last night in America, so double yippee! 

I just love Ariana's style as it's so simple and perfect for Summer. Throw in a cute hair bow and a funky crop top and you're pretty much good to go. I also like how the look is very feminine and girly without going way over the top.




You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this post! I can't wait to see more posts like this:D

    Hello from a new follower!:-)
    -Zofia xo

    (http://littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style so much it pains me to see all these clothes and not be able to buy them!
    Love this post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the bbloggers blog hop
    I love your blog! I'm obsessed with Ariana's style. She's so cute and girly :)
    Followed! XO

    Elise Dopson x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsie :) followed you back & I love your blog xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks Hun :) I just think that she's a great role model for little kids :) and I love her hair bows :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo