Anyone know how I register for London Fashion Week?

by - Friday, June 28, 2013

Hi Pixies, I need some help. To get to the point I'm trying to register for London Fashion Week S/S14 and I'm hitting a bit of a road block. Everything was going smoothly until they ask for your Job Title & Company details. Now I'm currently unemployed so I don't know what to put. I tried using 'Unemployed' but the application is still asking me for all the job-related details. Should I put 'Blogger'? Ahhh I'm confused! Somebody help a girl out? and I'll add some screen shots below to show you what I mean.


See, It's still asking for company details if I put 'Unemployed'?!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Not sure how to register but London Fashion week would be amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo