Life in pictures | May/June

by - Sunday, June 02, 2013

vanilla flavor | bowie tee i found in oxfam | getting ready for my brother's birthday meal | finally bought & watched season five | pj day at ballet | little lion dog | slightly addicted to ice tea | retro baby | bbq day

Hi Pixies! First off, Happy June everyone! Yay, it looks like the sunshine might finally make an appearance! So i know that I haven't posted a "week/month in photos" post for quite a while now and the only reason I can give you for that is that probably 97% of the pictures I've taken in the last few months or so are just of Jasper being his usual puppy self and the remaining 3% are either DVDs or random food, so all in all it wasn't anything amazing. So anyway, here are the few pictures that I though wouldn't bore the pants of you! Hope that you enjoy this post & have a great Sunday!


   

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, going to look out for those stag bars.
    Love these posts. Jasper is gorgeous.
    We nearly called our puppy Jasper!

    xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com
    Essie & Calvin Klein Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo