My favourite Glastonbury looks

by - Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hi pixies! I hope that you're all enjoying this wonderful Sunday afternoon in the sunshine, and hopefully the weather will stay this way for the Summer holiday, wouldn't that be nice for a change? Sadly I couldn't afford to go to Glastonbury this year so I plonked myself in front of the TV and watched from the comfort of a squishy sofa with a cup of tea in my hand. One of the many things that I love about Glastonbury, apart from the music of corse is the wide variety of different styles that people choose to wear, in someways I'm more eager to see pictures of people's outfits than to hear the songs (is that sad?), here are my favourite looks from this years festival:

Katherine Jenkins, Poppy Delevingne & Cara Delevingne

Peaches Geldof, Billie Piper & Florence Welch

Alexa Chung, Caroline Flack & Millie Mackintosh


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love all these festival looks, espech Katherine Jenkins & Millies!!
    Lovely blog too, am now a new follower :) have a look at mine if you like?

    www.lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah, just checked out your blog and its so lovely :) subscribing ASAP!

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo