Boscombe Vintage Market

by - Saturday, July 06, 2013

Hi there Pixies, I hope that you're enjoying the glorious weather that has finally hit. Anyone manage to get down the beach yet? Anyway, today was completely unplanned and I was going to go into work today but my Mum's friend invited me to go with her and her daughter to the Boscombe Vintage Market instead, and as my job is voluntary based my lovely Manager said she didn't mind if I took the day off.

Now Boscombe hit a little bit of a rough spot a few years ago but over time and with some good old TLC it's quickly becoming a happier place again. I guess the council hope that things like the Vintage Market will attract more people and business... etc, etc. I do hope that it will as its full of little vintagey and interesting shops that are great to have a good rummage around.

We finally got there after struggling with the blasted ticket machine in the car park and I felt like I'd stepped into Aladdin's cave of wonders, there was just so much, piles and piles of anything that you could class as 'vintage', scarfs, hats, books, clothes, powder puffs, you name it and you would properly find it. It wasn't too expensive, the odd thing here and there made me back away from the price tag pretty quickly but on the whole I'd say that it was fairly affordable and I'd defiantly recommend it to all of you lovelies. If you'd like more info about the vintage market click here.












You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks like such a cute market!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I have never heard of this market. Been living in Hurn for a year now. I will have to go asap!!!

    Georgie x

    theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo