Happy 2nd Birthday Jasper

by - Monday, July 01, 2013

Hi Pixies. Today is a very special day in my house as my not so little Ewok dog turns two today (or fourteen if you're judging by dog years.) I can't quite believe that Jasper is all grown up as it still seems like it was only yesterday when we went to choose him. It was so funny because when we got to the house the lovely couple took us into their barn that they had renovated into a proper puppy house (think Paris Hilton but on a smaller budget and in the New Forest) and we looked at the last two pups, one being Jasper, the other his little sister and without a backwards glance Jasper came hopping out and proceeded to lick my hand, obviously saying "pick me!"We should have know then that he'd be a little monkey. He can be a little horror at times when he steals your shoes and things from the washing basket but I can't imagine life without him now, he follows me around like a Gizmo the Gremlin shaped shadow and always wants lots of attention. He's such a pooch it's unbelievable but I wouldn't have him any other way.

This is the very first photo that I took of Jasper on the day we got him. He's about 8 weeks old here.



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh he is gorgeous! I've got a little Lhasa who's turning 2 in about 2 weeks time, he's a little rascal too. Happy birthday Jasper!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Maxine :) what's your doggy called? Yep, tell me about it, he's so sweet but sometimes he does push his luck (whenever he steals my shoes!) xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo