Haul | Primark, New Look & Boots

by - Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hi Pixies. I don't know about you but we've gone from a warm Summer to the depths of Autum in just one day down here on the coast, does this mean that Summer is now over? I have a Haul post for you today featuring few bits and bobs that I've picked up over the last couple of weeks so why don't you grab a nice cup of tea and I'll get straight into the post.


01. The first two items I picked up are from Boots and they are the Sinful Color nail polishes in Pinky Glitter and Winterberry. Although I'm still fighting a battle with myself to kick my nail biting habit I do have usual sized toe nails. (so there you go Mum, I can use them!) They are such amazing value for money at only £1.99 a bottle and they last a decent amount of time too.


02. Now due to my teeny-tiny feet (a adults size 1!) I find it a bit of a chore when I look for a decent pair of shoes in my size as most of them have been designed with a 10 year old in mind, which means that they are usually blinded out to the max with pink shiny hearts, sequinned flowers and velcro straps (not a good look for a 21 year old). It seems that one of the only places that cater to my midget feet are New Look. So I was having a mooch round, just having a browse as you do when I noticed these wonderful black buckle wedges. They have a decent sized wedge which gives me the added height that I'm always after and I love that they are just perfect for Autumn and I can't wait to team these with a pair of cosy black tights and a thick jumper.


03. The last two items are a bit miscellaneous, I was in town with my lovely Mum and she wanted to find some things in Primark so naturally I was more than happy to tag along. I've been seeing beanie hats everywhere recently, my two favourite trend supporters being Cara Delevingne and Kylie Jenner, I really like the way they style them in so many different ways. I chose the pink one as It's super bold and colourful, not to mention warm and snugly on my noggin. Then as we were at the checkout we saw the most adorable canvas bag ever. It's a little red foxy with a moustache! Eeek it's far to adorable for It's own good.

Ok, so that's everything, what has been your favourite purchase from the past month? Let me know in the comments below!



You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hey Lovely,
    Your blog is so lovely. I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can find out more here:
    http://mascarasandlipsticks.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-awards.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's so cool, thanks sweetie :) will do it ASAP! Xx

      Delete
  2. The bag & beanie are fabulous!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Sunday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie :) I'd be happy to! Happy Sunday to you too, hopefully it stops raining :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes! Really want some like them! Cute post xo
    www.everyones-perfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, they do normal people sized shoes in exactly the same style :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo