Mallzee.com - The Online Mall

by - Saturday, July 06, 2013

 Hi Pixies! first off I want you to know that I was contacted by the company asking if I could feature them on my blog and because I thought it was such a nifty idea I agreed, but I am not being compensated for this post... So does this count as a sponsored post? ok, now that's all cleared lets crack on shall we?


 Mallzee.com is a brand new website that is designed to make online shopping hassle free and more importantly, fun!  They offer a personal shopping experience for all ages and genders right in the comfort of your own home, (cup of tea is optional!) all that you need to do is to go to the website and register here, which by the way is free and after you've filled in all the usual boring details the fun stuff really kicks in. You will then take a test (don't worry, it's fun and nothing like school) in which you tell them what your faviourte brands are, your style, things that you do and dont love, etc. and then the wonders of technology will create a 'Style Graph'  which will take all your answers and create your very own personal shopping centre (or mall to everyone living in the States) filled with everything you could ever possibly need, and it's all from your favourite shops! (Yay, that means no more pointless shops!)

In case you ever get bored you can also invite all your friends to join in on the fun and talk to them while shopping, (Facebook and shopping combined?! Pinch me now!)  I just think that's it's a great idea. There have been many times that I've been bored, stuck in Primark with no one to ask if that dress or skirt suited me, then ended up leaving it as I wasn't sure, only to come back a few days later for it to be sold out.

Finally, among many amazing things you can also get Mallzee credit when you shop online with them. The more products you buy from, say Forever 21 & Motel Rocks (yes they do stock them) through Mallzee.com, the more credit you earn to spend on that must have bag you've been eyeing up.

All in all I think that it's just such an amazing idea and combines many things that I love: online shopping, instant messaging, and lots of brilliant brands (they stock over 200 by the way) all in one place, seriously what more could you want?

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. doesnt sound too bad i'll check it out and i found humor in some of the things you said :) x


    www.fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo