Autumn Wishlist

by - Monday, August 26, 2013

velvet pinafore dress - chelsea girl.
heart print dress - river island.
quilted jumper - topshop.
chelsea boots - new look teens.
salted caramel candle - yankee candle. 

Hi Pixies. When I looked outside the window this morning the first thing that I noticed was the sudden lack of bright sunshine, the weather had decided to turn a soft misty grey instead, now for me this means one thing: that Summer is now over and Autumn is well and truly on it's way. I think that Autumn (or Fall to anyone outside of the U.K.) is my favorite time of the year, I just love everything that comes with it: Fashion Week, Halloween, multicoloured leaves, crisp air, new Starbucks drinks and a lot more things that if I listed them all they would take up a whole post of their own! Of course as the seasons change so does my wardrobe and I start to reach for more darker colours and richer smelling candles. There's nothing I love more than wrapping up in warm clothes, drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes and taking Jasper out for long walks in the park. 

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Beautiful wishlist - I love the pinafore dress!

    xxx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love your blog by the way xx

      Delete
  2. Awww pumpkin spice lattes! They always remind me of NY as that's the first place I tried one. Definitely share your love for Autumn, can't wait! Love your picks, I need a new pair of ankle boots too! New follower <3
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia :) oh cool, i'd love to go to NY someday, I do hope that Starbucks brings them back this year, otherwise I'll cry! Oh yay! thanks again sweetie, will check your blog out now xx

      Delete
  3. That love heart dress is so, so cute - might have to get one myself!
    Shannon x
    www.shannondarko.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second dress is to die for!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove that jumper and I wear that Kate Moss lippy soooooo much!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! http://www.valleyoflashes.com/2013/09/versatile-blogger.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo