Bumble and bumble with Elle Magazine

by - Friday, August 02, 2013

Hi Pixies! So please excuse the shoddy picture quality of my iPad as It's very late at night and just can't be fussed to drag out my camera.


The reason behind this little post is simple: Free Bumble and bumble thickening hairspray with this months' Elle magazine! I've been dying for years to try out their famed hair products but could never justify forking out for the hefty price tag so I jumped at the chance to pick this up, and it's not too bad that it comes with a decent magazine (if you don't count the zillion and one adverts). I'll post a full review in the near future once I've had the chance to road test the hairspray so all that's left for you to do is head out to your nearest shop and grab a copy (or maybe two! At £4 it's worth it considering how much they retail for.)



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I got the same one, it's really good!
    Chloe Xx
    www.everyones-perfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to get this and try it out myself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in trying that hair spray out! Sounds like a great way to do it! I will pick up the magazine!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://katesbeautystation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am considering getting this! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo