Maybelline Baby Lips | Review

by - Thursday, August 08, 2013

L-R: Peach Kiss, Hydrate, Mint Fresh, Pink Punch, Cherry Me & Intense Care.

Hi Pixies! Well what can I say apart from I finally managed to get my little hands on the product of the moment: Maybelline Baby Lips. I've been lusting after them for a good year and a half and even asked my God-Mother to try and find some for me while she was in the States, (sadly she couldn't find them.) I've been going on a full out detective mission to find them ever since Maybelline announced that they would be released in our side of the pond and today was the day that I finally tracked them down. I think I may have scared the lady in Boots as when she said that they had them in stock and then asked how many I'd like I don't think she expected me to say "All of them Please" and burst into a happy grin that would make the Joker proud.

After 'oohing' and 'ahhhing' at the pretty packaging I quickly opened them all and gave them all a quick whirl. The first thing that I noticed was that they all have a very lovely strong smell that makes me what to eat them, along the line of a good smelling Yankee Candle, that's about the strength of the smell, not to overpowering but just right. I'm also happy that they really do seem to keep my lips moisturised and lasted all through out Dinner and two cups of tea, so it has great staying power. I think that the only downside to the lip balms are that the colour isn't as pigmented on your lips compared to when it's in it's tube, but that's only a small minor thing.

I can't recommend these enough and even though I know that these have divided options from people across the bord, I personally love them and think that they are great value for money. Also, just a quick note I'd suggest getting them now as they were on a 3 for 2 offer when I picked them up today! Look, I've just given you another reason (sorry bank accounts.)

I'd love to know what you think about them, let me know in the comments below.


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Definitely going to be heading to my Boots and getting my hands on these, so excited!

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They deffo live up to all the hype surrounding them :) at the moment my favourite one is Peach Kiss, but then one of the others makes me change my mind! x

      Delete
  2. Ah I want one so badddddd! I just love the name of them and everything, I am determined to buy at least one even though I have so many lipbalms already haha!
    Just to let you know I nominated you for The Liebster Award :)
    http://lacelipstickandme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani, I will do the Liebster Award ASAP :) love your blog btw xx

      Delete
    2. That's okay and aw thank you!! xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try these, they look great!

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award :)

    http://daisiesandbuttercupsx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try these out!
    I tagged you in a post on my blog, would be cool if you checked it out :)
    www.perksofbeingtoni.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo