Tartan and Cream | OOTD

by - Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hi Pixies! So the weather outside is pretty crappy to say the least, the forecast for the south coast is severe storms and gail force winds so after having braved the weather this morning I'm now curled up at home watching Casper (which is one of my favourite Halloween films) with Mum and Jasper. Today I decided that I wanted something that was warm but still easy to lounge around in - and to be acceptable enough to go out in, so with that in mind I settled upon my knitted Hollister jumper that I picked up in their Christmas sale last year, my Topshop disco pants and then I paired it all together with my favourite accessory of the moment, my tartan scarf from Primark for added warmth.


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your scarf!

    xoxo, Kenzie
    easy-lucky-fr3e.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this scarf, it is so cute!! I love the layout of your blog too :-)

    Much love as always!
    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk/
    x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo