Christmas Wishlist

by - Friday, November 29, 2013


Christmas Wishlist

american horror story boxset, it: alexa chung, pointe shoe bag, yours truely: ariana grande, jack wills blanket, mac: russian red, primark cardi, h&m hat, blog inc book

Hi Pixies! I had quite a bit of free time today as I wasn't at the Charity shop today and it was too filthy outside to be out with Jasper all day so I decided that when we'd come from our afternoon walk that I would get cracking and put together my Christmas Wishlist for this year. These are just a few bits and pieces that have caught my eye over the past eleven months and I certainly would be over the moon to receive any of them. I also just want to say that this is my first time using Polyvore to create a post like this and boy does it make life a hell of a lot easier! Why didn't I discover it sooner? Next week I'm hoping to try and put together a £15 and under gift guide so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that. I'd love to know what's on your Christmas wishlists, let me know in the comments below.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I just purchased that mac lipstick and its amazing!

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. russian red is so popular!

    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo