Disney's Frozen: Elsa inspired looks

by - Sunday, January 05, 2014

Disney's Frozen, Elsa inspired looks
Hi Pixies. After what seemed like forever I finally got around to seeing Disney's newest film, Frozen. I'm not going to go into too much detail as I'd hate to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but I highly recommend that you do, I'm sure there's people out there who dismiss this as 'another child film' but I don't think that I can sing its praises enough, true I think that I may have been the oldest person in the cinema (if you don't count the parents who we're taking their kids) but I'd happily go and see it again in a heartbeat if I could find the money. 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOVE this post! The choice of clothes is perfect haha!
    love victoriajanex
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love this! The blue dress is gorgeous! And both pairs of shoes :)
    What-Sophie-Says.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo