22nd Birthday Wishlist

by - Saturday, February 22, 2014

22nd Birthday Wishlist

Pop Boutique @ ASOS dress | Sweet Valley High books | Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick | Primark daisy dress | Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet | Topshop high waisted jeans | Gameboy iPhone case | Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume

Hi Pixies! So it's my birthday next week, my twenty-second to be exact (boy I'm old!). I love to make little lists and wish lists all year round and now I have a actual excuse to do it! Woohoo! So, yes, here are a few little things that I've been eyeing up and would like for my birthday (there's a hint right there for the Birthday Fairy!) 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The Naked 3 palette is amazing! I just did a review of it on my blog.

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo