March Goals

by - Monday, March 03, 2014

(image credit: weheartit)

Hi Pixies! So now that Spring has officially arrived I can finally start my (many) attempts at Spring cleaning and sorting out things that I'd like to achive this Spring/Summer. There's probably a lot more that I could add to this list but for now I think that I'll just take it a few steps at a time, see where I end up and then I'm able to add more if I wish.

01. Blog at least three times a week.
02. Read at least two books.
03. De-clutter my bedroom & wardrobe.
04. Practise Pointe for at least thirty minutes a week.
05. Save up for a rainy day.
06. Learn how to use my digital camera properly (not just point & shooting).
07. Start watching The Walking Dead.
08. Read 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
09. Organise my blog posts/ideas.
10. Research how to hold a giveaway.
11. Go for more walks.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love setting goals for myself to complete within the month. I need to de-clutter my bedroom too! X
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the feeling of coming into a clean & tidy room. It's just too bad that have too much crap to organize and sort through before it can be clean and tidy ;) xo

      Delete
  2. Those are all such good goals. Number 7 made me chuckle :) - It's a great show, super addicting!

    x Kenzie
    http://www.easy-lucky-free.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenzie :) that's good to hear, I have to wait for my brother to finish watching it on Netflix first so (and I quote) "don't make him loose his place". xo

      Delete
  3. I love how I feel after de-cluttering but I hate doing it! I get distracted by everything lol, my mum came and helped me do my whole house a few weeks ago took 8 hours! Felt so much better after it tho! I love your goals, could never imagine reading 2 books in a year let alone a month!
    Sophie
    What-Sophie-Says.blogspot.co.uk
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm exactly the same Sophie, I'm one of those who starts tasks but then I either get distracted or just frustrated and have to rope in my mum to help me finish & tidy up (plus she can reach all of the places that are higher up!) I'm just a huge bookworm, I'm one of the girls who stayed up and would read the new Harry Potter book in one go ;) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo