favourite met gala 2014 looks.

by - Sunday, May 11, 2014

Kendall Jenner in Topshop & Cara Delevingne in Stella McCartney


Rihanna in Stella McCartney & Hayden Panettiere in Dennis Basso

Blake Lively in Gucci & Reese Witherspoon in Stella McCartney


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Balmain & Suki Waterhouse in Burberry


Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior & Beyoncé in Givenchy


And my standout favourite look of the night had to be... Emma Stone in Thakoon. When I dyed my hair red I had trouble pulling off anything pink but Emma manages to do so flawlessly. Also Andrew Garfield didn't look too shabby either if I do say so myself.



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Loved Rihanna's look and the models but the material of their dresses seemed very cheap. I expected more from topshop

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Rihanna dared to dress 'differently' and it certainly payed off as she looks stunning. I know what you mean, I do love the dress but it is a tad plain :) xx

      Delete
  2. Rihanna looks amazing!
    Emma and Andrew are seriously my favourite people right now, so damn cute
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sheer amount of girl-crushness that I have for Emma Stone is unreal, I swear she's flawless! Also I wouldn't object to dating Andrew Garfield either. They just look too cute together! x

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo