celeb style: kylie jenner.

by - Tuesday, May 13, 2014

kylie jenner
Kylie Kristen Jenner. Youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner brood, model, TV personality, fashion designer, author and the undisputed queen of Coachella 2014. I've been an avid watcher of Keeping Up With The Kardashians for many years now and along with the rest of the world I've watched Kylie grow from the adorable littlest sister of  Kourtney, Kim and Khloé in to a fashion powerhouse in her own right. I love the way that she isn't afraid to mix and match her style and that she is also able to pull of some pretty bold looks with great ease which is something I could only dream of. I mean, even bright green hair looks stunning on her - it's not fair! I think that's it's safe to assume that she has firmly secured her place as the new-gen queen of grunge! Look out Courtney Love.
Jade

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this post, some gorgeous items!x

    http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/outfit-post-denim-days.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kylie has become my favourite style icon, I love that she can pull off the grunge look effortlessly and perfectly!

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo