black smog.

by - Sunday, June 01, 2014



black camisole top: primark | disco pants: topshop

Today has pretty much been your typical lazy Sunday. In stead of actually going out and enjoying this sudden burst of sunshine I've plonked myself in front of the television in the living room and I'm slowly making my way through the second series of Sherlock (why I haven't gotten around to watching this before I'm not entirely sure) and drinking far too many glasses of ice tea. 

I picked up the cami top a few days ago from dear old Primark after poping in to pick up something else entirely, which they typically didn't have it stock. I've been seeing so many of these types of vest/camisoles around at the moment and I instantly fell in love with them, so as the fashion sheep that I am I quickly jumped on the bandwagon (not that being a fashion sheep isn't all that bad!) I paired them with my ever trusty disco pants from Topshop and as you can see that's about it. Like I said before, it's a lazy day so minimal effort is required.

Jade

You May Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo