book haul.

by - Friday, October 24, 2014


I have a confession to make. I am a self confessed book worm and proud. The sheer amount of books that are stacked in and on top of my bookcase has become so silly that they are slowly making their way into little precariously stacked towers on my bedroom floor and yet I still find that there's no greater joy in life than getting stuck into a new book and exploring the story that's in its pages.

Over the past month or so I've picked up a grand total of seven books (six for me, one for my Grandma - The Book Thief for anyone wondering) along my travels. One of the many advantages of working in a charity shop is that you get first pick of all the wonderful things that come through the door, so it was with great joy that I happily parted with my money in exchange for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Orange Is The New Black, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde and the Casual Vacancy - the other two books that I picked up from Oxfam and The Works are The Graveyard Book and Martin Freeman: The Biography
Jade

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I bet the Orange is the new Black book is just as interesting as the show, obsessed with it.
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it. I love reading all your comments and feel free to tweet me @pintsizepixie xo